What is Metropolitan Pub Company?
The Metropolitan Pub Company is a collection of over 70 local pubs with their own distinctive character and charm.
Every pub is different, developed to serve the needs of its community. From suburban locals, to city pubs and foodie destinations, the things that unite each one are a friendly welcoming atmosphere, contemporary furnishings, craft beers and quality food.
Metropolitan Pub Company acquisition requirements:
We are constantly looking to acquire characterful properties in London to develop into Metropolitan Pub Company pubs. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Substantial, attractive buildings for conversion
- Central and Greater London locations
- 5,000 – 7,000 sq ft with a minimum trading area of 3,000 sq ft on ground floor
- Freehold or long leasehold deals
- Function rooms for meetings, parties, private dining and other special occasions
- Good sized garden / terrace / external seating area
- Riverside locations actively considered
Why the Metropolitan Pub Company?
Metropolitan Pub Company pubs are typically large traditional pubs with plenty of outdoor space for gardens and terraces. Each location is beautifully refurbished and meticulously transformed into a comfortable and welcoming public house, perfect for drinking and dining at any time of the day.
Popular with locals, business folk and tourists alike, a Metropolitan Pub Company pub will breathe new life into an unloved pub and can be the focus of a neighbourhood revival.