What is Farmhouse Inns?
Farmhouse Inns offer a restaurant-led dining experience, with an emphasis on great British food.
Each Farmhouse Inn serves a fresh daily carvery and a broader menu for adult dining, families, senior customers and business people alike. Farmhouse Inns provide an amenity for residential communities and business parks with facilities tailored to all our customers in a safe and welcoming environment.
Farmhouse Inns acquisition requirements:
We are committed to building new Farmhouse Inns throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Sites of 1.2 – 1.5 acres
- Brown or greenfield sites
- Freehold or long leasehold deals
- For a ground floor area 10,000 sq ft GEA
- Minimum 100 car parking spaces
- Garden and patio areas
- All locations considered
- Ideally population of 50,000 within 3 miles
- Edge of town locations, good quality housing nearby
- Close to employment hubs such as business parks
- Excellent road links to wider population
Why Farmhouse Inns?
Farmhouse Inns use quality design and build to create aesthetically pleasing buildings that are a credit to their surroundings.
A Farmhouse Inn typically brings £3m+ investment to a local community, delivering 70-80 permanent new jobs and additional spending on local supplies and services.
It provides a focus for a residential community or a business park amenity and can act as a catalyst for the generation of a wider development.
Farmhouse Inns on the ground
There are lots of important ingredients for a thriving Farmhouse Inns restaurant: